Saturday, 24 December 2011

...twas the week before Christmas

The last week, with the kids at work and last minute crafting and getting ready for two weeks 'away' have been slightly frantic but very festive..





















...this is what my week has looked like, except with a lot of bits of felt and thread everywhere and many spills in the kitchen!

I finished work on Wednesday and crafting very late on Wednesday night. We had a family filled (and baby nephew kissed filled) day yesterday, a lovely start to a holiday! As I write this, I am in my father-in-laws car, bound for their farm in Snowdonia. I am in full Christmas holiday mode, and my tummy if full of black forest hot chocolate.

I truly hope everyone has a very lovely Christmas, and look forward to reading about yours in the new year. X

12 comments:

trashsparkle said...

Merry Christmas Lisa-Marie! I still have to wrap the kids' presents up - lastminute.com as usual - but will get there at some point tonight! Have a lovely Welsh/Scottish Christmas and a great New Year! x

jules said...

I'm loving those crafts!!

Have a great Xmas!

Hazels Crochet said...

Awww lots of festive photographs! I really hope you enjoy your visit to Snowdonia. I hope to see lovely photographs!!

Merry christmas sis!x

Lisa E said...

You've been busy! Love the crafts! The happiest Christmas wishes to you, and have a wonderful holiday! Hugs from Seattle!

Evil Pixie said...

Happy Christmas! Hope your holiday is full of good cheer, plenty of laughter, and lots of tasty nosh. Sending you warm holiday hugs!

PaisleyJade said...

Such a great bunch of crafty goodness! Happy New Year.

Siobhan said...

I hope you are having a wonderful downtime now. xx

grace said...

belated merry christmas and timely happy new year, lisa-marie! :)

The Blonde Duck said...

Popped in to say hi! I hope you had a lovely New Year!

Jo @ binds you to me said...

Oh I just found your blog and its so good! I am from Perth and glad you like Dundee so much. It was a different place when I was a student! Jx

Josie said...

Impressed with your craftiness and Happy New Year!

Spare Thoughts said...

Loving all the craftiness - 2012 is going to be my year of crafting, maybe possibly, just a little bit.