As well as this, she does have a beautiful blog - about marriage, and being a mum, and make-up, and funny things, and burlesque, and lots of other good stuff!
I an rather pleased to say that I am one of the ten people Ali has passed the award on to!
As part of accepting the award (thank you, thank you *bows effusively*, etc) , I am supposed to tell you ten interesting things about me. I don't know that there are 10, but I shall try!
- A week from today, I will have been married for 2 years. Check me being a grown up!
- I think people might get the impression from the recipes on here that everything I cook works. It really doesn't. the last cake I made collapsed. Also, I can't make choux pastry.
- I am in the midst of setting up an etsy shop. Hopefully it will be done by September.
- I love Christmas (yes my friends, I said the 'C' word in July), and everything that goes with it. I collect books based around Christmas time, and I love watching films, be they classics or cheesy made for TV ones. Even in July!
- I try really hard to eat well, and am relatively fit for a chubby person, BUT I have been know to eat a whole pack of biscuits or big bag of crisps in one sitting.
- If I am accepted, I'm going to go back to Uni next year to finish my degree. I'm well aware that it in no way leads to a solid career now, but I'd like to be finished properly at GTC registered!
- That handle came off my favourite teacup a few weeks ago, which was a gift from my sister-in-law, and I actually nearly cried.
- I would quite like to be the Scottish Nigella Lawson, except the Tory dad bit(eugh). I adore her.
- The family I am nanny to are expecting a baby imminently (due date is today). This is both exciting and a bit scary. It will be interesting to see how the children react, and if the family dynamic changes!
- One of my (and Dave's) favourite things to do is have a cheese board after tea for a treat. I love cheese!
My other duty is to pass this on to ten bloggers, so without further ado
Homesick Wanderlust/Happily Ever After in Seattle -Mrs Eastman writes both, so I'm including them as the same nomination!
I would like to have given Ali the award back, but i'm not sure if I can by the rules!
Also, if anyone would like to leave me ten bits of chat about themselves, I'd love it!