I have been tagged by the lovely Steph - who is the wife of Dave's drummer, and has become my really life friend - and so I must think of ten things to tell you about myself. Here goes!
1. when people are coming to visit me, I like the sort of ritual of setting out things for tea or dinner, and making things ready. Partly, this is because I like things to look nice, and partly it's because I worry about having time to do things, and like to do all I can before there are people there watching me. My freind May laughed a little when she came to visit when I had flu, because even though I could barely move, I'd set everything out nicely.
2. For a while there lost the attention span required for reading. In the whole of February, I didn't actually finish a book. I was beginning to worry, but fortunately my attention span has returned, and I have three books on the go at the moment.
3.I've never had chickenpox, and am slightly worried that I might be about to get them, as one of my nannying charges had them last week, and the other has them now. I realise I should try to have them before I have kids, but I do not relish it.
4. I am relatively well read, but I don't think I will ever manage to read all of the books I think I should.
5. My left hand thumb is about a cm bigger than my right hand one. It looks weird.
6. I will be starting a new job soon, in addition to nannying. I am very excited about it, I will be doing arts and crafts (with a literacy slant) with re-school children as part of Vonnie's new venture - A craft show with lessons for adults and children (and cakes).
7. I am going to learn to crochet this month.
8. I was a month and a half premature when I was born, and spent a month in an incubator.
9. I don't think there are many things that are more satisfying than toast and tea.
10. I applied recently to work as a voluntary mentor for Action for Children, and I really hope I am chosen!
Part of this thing is that I'm supposed to pass it on, so, I'd like to learn 10 thing about everyone who commented on my last post - You all know who you are!