So, without any further ado, here are 10 things to know about me;
1. I am very, very close to my little sister, sometimes in a very over-protective, parenty way. I love her dearly, she is lovely, And she just got engaged(sorry for spilling your news Hazel)!
2. I DO NOT like peas. or sweetcorn. I was brought up to eat whatever people give me, even if I don't like it, but I can't do it with peas or sweetcorn. The thought of it makes me feel sick!
3. I like cheese alot. Dave and I were given a cheeseboard with fancy knives for Chrsitmas two years ago, and now whenever we have enough money, we buy an assortment of cheeses. It makes us feel posh and grown up!
4.Whilst moving, I have moved six boxes of books to Dundee, and still have at least 8 more. I can't give books away, even if they are rubbish, and I keep buying them. I must always have 6 books I haven't read, or I get a funny uncomfortable feeling.
5. When we look at houses to buy, one of my stipulations is that at some point in our life, I will have a turret room lined with shelves to fill with my books, with a day-bed that fits into a curved window, and a big desk for my sewing machine and art things(hopefully at another window). I will have this at some point. If it could be a two floor turret so that we could have a round kitchen table in the turret with built in seating, that would be lovely.
6. I rarely pay full price for anything other than food. I love charity and bric-a-brac shops, and buy most of my clothes in the sales.
7. I would love a KitchenAid Artisan Mixer in Empire Red. It would complete my kitchen. I have been promised we will get one when we can afford it, and until then, I will continue to dream!
8. I am allergic to latex. No rubber gloves for me!
9. I have never been on an aeroplane. When we go to Poland at Crimble-time, it will be the first time ever, and the flight is over 3 hours. I'm not afraid just now, and I hope it stays that way.
10. This is the first time since I started nursery at the age of 3 that I haven't been in a school environment regularly. I am quite enjoying learning what I choose to learn(though I loved school, and college and Uni)!
Ok, so the people I shall tag to do this are
Charlotte, of A Slice of Organic Life
Lacey, of Perks of Being a JAP
Lisa D, of Knitting Yarns
Lisa E, of Happily Ever After in Seattle